Editor’s Note: This story will be updated throughout SEMA Show 2022 and throughout November to highlight new products launching at SEMA Show 2022. Check back for live updates on new releases from products and more!
If you were at the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show held in Las Vegas during the first week of November, you were probably running like your hair was on fire, just like us. Amid award announcements, recognition from industry leaders, and interactive kiosks, it can be difficult to keep up with all the new product releases from tire and auto parts manufacturers. It’s there that Tire review at your back! Keep scrolling for a roundup of the biggest tire-related product releases at the 2022 SEMA Show.
Hercules Tire & Rubber Co.:
- Hercules launches the TIS TT1 Max Traction Mud-Terrain tire
- Hercules Tire and Rubber Company has announced the release of the TIS TT1 by Hercules, a premium, maximum traction all-season mud tire offering up to 26 inches. rim diameter sizes. The company says the new line will begin a soft launch in mid-November.
- Atturo Tire enters the motorsports market with two new tires
- Atturo Tire entered the powersports market with the introduction of two new tires at the 2022 SEMA show in Las Vegas – the Trail Blade X/T SxS and the Trail Blade Boss SxS, for sport and recreational UTVs. According to Atturo, the two new SxS tires will feature a steel-belted radial construction that will meet the demands of today’s modern side-by-sides.
Hankook & Company:
- Hankook & Company showcases battery products at AAPEX 2022
- Hankook & Company’s Energy Solution (ES) business showcased its lead-acid battery technology and a range of its latest battery products that includes Hankook-branded Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM), Enhanced Flooded Battery ( EFB) and maintenance-free (MF) batteries.
- Hunter Engineering launches the Maverick tire changer
- Hunter Engineering introduced the Maverick, its all-new premium center-clamp tire changer with “revolutionary” DNA on day one of SEMA 2022 in Las Vegas. The company says the Maverick shares many features with Hunter’s popular Revolution tire changer, but keeps the technician fully in charge with fully variable operation.
- Hunter introduces the TXC51C tire changer
- Hunter Engineering pairs a swingarm steerer with a center clamp in an all-new setup called the TCX51C. The 51C offers the advantages of a center-clamp model combined with the ease and familiarity of a traditional swingarm changer. The 51C also features a Hunter-exclusive Bottom Lock Disc that can be used to break, lift, and dismount the bottom bead.
Sentury Tire USA – Delinte and Landsail brands:
- Delinte launches the new Bandit CrossOver
- Delinte says the Bandit CrossOver DX20 has an aggressive tread pattern and the option to choose between two sidewall looks with a dual sidewall design. The Bandit CrossOver tire comes with a D-Shield mileage warranty, D-Tech silica compound and stability in dry, wet or snowy conditions, the company says.
- Delinte expands with a full range of TBR products
- Sentury Tire, the same company that owns the technology to manufacture commercial aircraft tires, now offers TBR tires through the Delinte brand. Delinte says its TBR lineup will include seven new long-haul, regional and all-terrain tires
- Landsail showcases new Stormblazer crossover at SEMA 2022
- Landsail Tires launched its new Stormblazer Crossover tire at the 2022 SEMA show. According to the tire manufacturer, the Stormblazer Crossover is a hybrid tire created for popular SUVs/CUVs and is designed to provide reliability and durability on and off the road.
- Anyline Launches Tread Depth Scanner for Smartphones at SEMA
- Anyline launched a tire tread scanner that works on any smartphone or mobile device with a camera at a press conference held at the 2022 SEMA Show 2022. Anyline says its tire tread scanner works by pointing the camera of any standard mobile device towards the tread Be measured.
Gaither Tool Company:
Gaither Tool showcased their latest products including the tghe Trac Tire Jack alongside the Shorty Moore Safe 20-ton Air Bottle Jack. Additionally, the company introduced updates to its Ecube and line of Bead Bazookas.
- PRT Air Shocks and HD Applications
- The new product line, PRT Air Shocks, is an OEM-quality replacement for air suspension systems offering the luxury and comfort of a smooth ride at an affordable price, the company says. In addition, the company presented an extensive portfolio of Heavy Duty (HD) applications. The PRT Heavy-Duty program offers coverage of over 4,600 OEM part numbers with gas shock absorbers for trucks, trailers, buses, utility vehicles, cement mixers, RVs and more.
Ralson Tire Company:
- Ralson will bring two brands of TBR tires to the United States
- The Indian tire maker says it supplies two TBR brands in the United States – the Ralson brand will be sold through large, full-service commercial tire dealers who buy directly from the company, and the Accelus brand will be sold through distributors to smaller tire dealers. In the first phase, the product lines of both brands will focus on regional, pickup and delivery, and waste/construction haul applications.
- John Bean Tru-Point presented at SEMA
- John Bean showcased its new Tru-Point ADAS calibration tool at its Snap-on booth in the Collision Repair & Refinishing section of the 2022 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.