please – This is a review site dedicated to products for car enthusiasts and DIY enthusiasts.
What do we offer?
– Choose the right tools and accessories
– Tools for experts and for do-it-yourselfers
– Drills and screwdrivers
– Accessories for lawnmowers
– Oil painting
– Farm and ranch accessories
What tools do I need in my garage?
A garage isn’t just for storing your car. It is often used as a mini workshop where furniture, plumbing and even household appliances are repaired. Since the home handyman faces a variety of tasks, they need a versatile garage tool with well-balanced features.
Equipping the garage with everything it needs is done based on the preferences of its owner. The specifics of carrying out repairs or other types of work lead to the presence of different equipment and tools in the garage. Despite the wide variety of work, certain tools for the garage are desirable in every room.
– A set of keys, preferably with a special ratchet.
– A set of heads.
– A set of screwdrivers.
– Needle-nose pliers.
– Torque wrench, which allows you to choose the right torque and ensure quality fastening of the wheel, which is especially important when replacing it on the car.
– A set of pliers.
– A universal clamp.
– A circlip extractor.
– Set of magnets.
Various electric and pneumatic tools also facilitate repair work.
It can be:
– Electric drill.
– Electric hoist.
– Welding machine, to carry out complex repairs.
Many tools and devices that car enthusiasts buy at their discretion.
The most popular are:
– Key. Probably one of the most versatile and popular tools. With its help, you can solve almost any problem, so it is necessary to have a set, and even better 2.
– A set of socket wrenches. The tool is available in two types – hex keys and twelve point keys. Typically, most garage mechanics prefer the latter option.
– Screwdriver. Such a tool is needed not only in your favorite garage, but also at home. It is better to have a set of devices of different sizes (that is – long and short, thick and thin, cross-shaped and ordinary). The main requirement for them is the strength of the material of manufacture, since they will have to withstand solid loads.
– Hammer. Universal device. Better to have two. One – weight of 200 grams, the second – 500 grams.
– Perforator. Used to make rubber (plastic) cuffs or gaskets.
– Punching tool. Less common tool, used to put points on metal elements for later drilling.
-Jack. Without this device, it is impossible to lift the car, which is very inconvenient for some repair work.
– Vise. It is not a tool, but rather an equipment that greatly simplifies certain repair activities.
How do you store tools in the garage?
Neat storage of tools in the garage, guarantee of comfortable work. And only in this case you can quickly find the right tool in its place. In order not to lose anything, it is recommended to install a special table stand.
Electrical appliances and heavy tools are best stored in suitable drawers. Hand tools can be stored in special cases.
Of course, the above selection of tools is not a rule, and everyone can have their own “garage set”. However, it is these hand and power tools that can solve most common tasks when working in the garage.
Company Name: please
Contact person: max welder
E-mail: Send an email
Country: United States