This range of gloves is suitable for a variety of applications and includes six different impact resistance options.
- Leather driver glove made from ultra-comfortable grain goatskin leather and features a hook-and-loop closure, 5mm high-visibility thermoplastic rubber on the back of the hand and is ANSI/ISEA Impact 1 rated
- The Nitrile Dipped Glove is an elastic pull-on HPPE and latex glove with a sandy nitrile palm coating for grip, 13 gauge HPPE liner, TPR on the back of the hand for protection against shocks, a reinforced thumb and is rated ANSI/ISEA Impact 2
- The GL610C model offers the features of the GL609C plus an additional nitrile sandblast coating on fingers and knuckles, hook-and-loop closure and touchscreen capability
- The Insulated Dipped Glove (GL612C) has a nitrile dipped liner, 13 gauge HPPE outer liner and 10 gauge acrylic inner liner, pull-on cuff design and provides contact cold protection, and is ANSI/ISEA Impact 2 rated
- Hi-Vis Corded Glove (GL803C) made of corded cotton and spandex with a polyester lining, hook and loop and neoprene cuff and thumb saddle and is ANSI/ISEA Impact 1 rated
- Drawstring Insulated Glove (GL804C) adds fleece lining and water resistant bladder for contact cold protection