After a few years of interrupted lives due to the pandemic, sports and activities are not only exciting but indispensable in everyone’s life, especially for our children. Children need a lot of activity to stay healthy and happy – both physical activities to keep them moving and tiring them, but also activities to keep them stimulated and entertained.
Scooters are an ideal companion for all outdoor sporting moments. You can get electric (i.e. non-electric) scooters and electric scooters, but don’t think that electric scooters are for lazy kids and do all the work – far from it. You might be concerned that they are heavy and too complex to ride. But do not worry. Over the years, the evolution of children’s scooters has been immense.
Now you will find them lighter, incredibly practical and easy to use (for kids of all ages)
Best recommendations in the range of children’s scooters
When planning to buy a scooter for your child, be sure to educate yourself about the best available on the market. Study in detail the main characteristics of each of them and consider which one gives you the maximum amount of beneficial characteristics. Check with your child about their choice, then compare their prices with various suppliers.
Finally, buy the scooter for your little one. When you are looking for the best electric scooter for kids, check out Scooter Hut. They have a scooter of all ranges and for all ages of children (and adults too!). Here are our recommendations for the best varieties of kids’ scooters.
- Segway Neufbot E8 – The incredible Segway Ninebot E8 is the most recommended scooter for children to date. It can be used by children from 6 years old. The super fast and convenient hand and foot brake makes it quite easy for kids to handle. Even the speed of this scooter stays under 8.6mph – so you don’t have to worry about your kid speeding too much. Available in many colors, it is an ideal choice for both girls and boys.
- Approximate price – $ 369
- Added Features – Cruise control mode, foldable, safety mode, LED lighting system, easy to mount and press the dial
- Go Trax GKS – The Go Trax GKS is another good choice, especially for the younger ones. Although you can hand it to children up to 5 feet tall, the slow speed of the vehicle can be a hindrance for them. It is best recommended for new learners. The best feature of this scooter is the fact that it glides even at a slow pace, and the maximum speed range cannot exceed more than 7.5mph. With a unique kick-start function, it remains on the list of scooters for children between 5 and 7 years old.
- Approximate price – $ 345
- Added Features: Bigger foot space, automatically turns off when not in use.
- Power Core E90 Shaver – A great choice for older children who enjoy long scooter rides, the Razor Power Core E90 is especially recommended for ages 8 and up. The maximum speed they can enjoy on this scooter is 10 mph and the longest travel time is 80 minutes. The lower handlebars and sleek, sleek body make it one of the bestsellers on the market.
- Approximate price – $ 240
- Added features: wide bridge for better stability, instant stop with hand brakes and long driving time per battery charge.
- Mongoose React A2 – This one is for all the kids who like to drive simple scooters without any complexity or frills. With the top speed limit being 10 mph and the journey time 8.5 miles, it’s also pretty safe for kids. Recommended for children over 8 years old, its push button allowing a start in a few seconds is an important feature. Again, the colors available make it even more appealing to children.
- Approximate price – $ 179 (but a little hard to find in Australia)
- Added Features – Simplest fender brake, wide deck, quiet motor and can be used as a scooter if the battery dies.
- The EGlide G30 – This electric scooter is a great choice for children. These are most suitable for children over 8 years old. They are super practical and easy to use. Having water resistant tires, children can easily ride on sidewalks and wide walks. Being easy to transport and commute, these are ideal choices for kids going to school.
- Approximate price – $ 499
- Added Features – Portable, lightweight, 250W rear motor, comfortable acceleration and easy to maintain.
- E Glide G60 – If your child enjoys riding a lot and does a lot of long journeys, then EGlide G60 is the choice for you. Its replaceable battery gives children the ease of recharging batteries anywhere. The water-resistant, non-slip rubber footrest makes them completely safe, even on wet roads. Available with customization options, it is very tempting for children, and with a powerful motor, it is also suitable for adults.
- Approximate price – $ 699
- Additional features – regenerative braking system, super robust, portable – safe folding system, quiet and powerful motor and wide axle.
Whenever you are considering buying a scooter for your child, it should be the safest, most convenient, and most exciting. If you check out the products above, you will find some great options with all of these qualities.
It is also important to check things like battery life, engine capacity, etc. the older / taller your child, the more powerful the motor should be, especially if he likes to go a little fast. For adults, this is even more important, as electric scooters for smaller children are unlikely to be powerful enough for the average adult.